October TheraBox

So I just got my first Therabox and to say I'm obsessed is an understatement! I stumbled across Therabox first on Instagram and immediately fell in love with this company. Therabox is a monthly subscription box filled with all sorts of goodies for self love and care. This month's theme was Thanks & Giving and is filled with so many wonderful products that promote self care and me-time! I'm going to give you the inside scoop on all the products so you can fall in love with Therabox too! 

I think this gratitude jar from The Happy Shoppe might just be my favorite product from this month's box. Last November I wrote three things down in my journal every day that I was thankful for and I can't wait to do the same this year but instead using this cute jar. I love the idea of having one go-to place of all things I'm thankful for, that way when I need a pick me up all I have to do is pick a note out of the jar and be reminded of everything I have to be thankful for. The best part about this is that I can start over for each month. I know this is going to help me focus more on the positive and I can't wait to put it to use.


If you know my family you know how much we love our games. This game is called Vertellis which means "Tell Us More" in Dutch and is the perfect game for when you want to disconnect from online and connect with those around you. This is the holiday edition and is focused on reflection from the past year and getting to know a deeper level to the people you play with. Communication is the channel that I connect with the most and I am so excited to have the chance to use this game and have some powerful and special conversations with the people in my life. 
Cute socks are my jam! Have you ever been to the sock shop in Santa Cruz? I go every time I'm there and invest in a new pair of cute socks. When I saw these in the box I was so excited. These are mantra grip socks from Toe Talk Mindful and they say inhale and exhale with cute dandelion details. Inhale exhale is something I repeat to myself when I'm having a hard time, so much so I've thought about getting it tattooed on my wrist. Sometimes the most basic reminders help us the most and I can't wait to have this 
reminder on my toes!

The next item in my box is for all my female followers. I don't know about you but I have heard so much recently about the benefits of using organic and cotton feminine products. I had actually been researching this lately and was so happy to see this Kali box coupon in my box. Kali box is giving a free custom box to those that receive this month's TheraBox. I have already ordered mine and can't wait to test these products and take a step towards taking better care of my body. You get to customize your box with the type of products you use and can set it to renew every one, two, or three months. 



Face masks to me are one of the first steps to self-care. I feel like they are something you can do when you need a little relaxation but also don't have a ton of time on your hands. This face mask is from Maskeraide and is their Bubble Bubble Pop charcoal mask. The best part of this mask is that it is cruelty free, paraben free, and artificial pigment free. I have super sensitive skin so I'm excited to try a product that shouldn't hurt my skin but help it. This particular mask is called bubble bubble pop because it creates and bubbly and tingly experience when you use it for an extra deep clean. 


There is nothing more important in my opinion than reminding the one's we love how much we love them and how thankful we are to have them in our lives. I'm lucky enough to have some wonderful people in my life that have stuck by my side through this anxious journey of mine and I was just thinking about how I don't tell them enough how much I appreciate them. These fill in the love postcards from Knock Knock are the perfect way to do just that. There are a variety of sayings and are a super cute way to remind someone you care. I can't wait to use mine!
I love some positive motivational quotes. I have a quote journal and am always saving quotes in my phone that make me feel good. I love this pillow case from The Happy Shoppe because now I can have a quote visible at all times. Plus, it incorporates my favorite inhale exhale. This is the perfect mix of style and motivation and mine has already found a home on my bed. Hopefully it will help be remember to stay positive because even the worst times have some good. 
This windy weather has my skin feeling dry and I'm so excited to try this body scrub to add some hydration back into my skin. This face and body scrub from Moni's Way is a handmade exfoliant that leaves your skin not only exfoliated but hydrated as well. The best part is that it uses pure ingredients that are super safe for your skin. I can't wait to start using it to help me feel refreshed from head to toe!


This base coat from Ziya Soul is the ultimate helper to keep moisture not only in your skin but your hair as well. Another great product for this dry windy weather we've been having in Southern California. All their products are vegan-friendly and non-toxic featuring all natural ingredients. This particular one is the floral blend. The best part about it is that it doesn't leave a greasy feeling when you put it on. My hair is pretty damaged and I can't wait to try this to get some moisture and repair back in my hair.


Last but certainly not least is this organic protein bar from Go Macro. This came at the perfect time because I'm currently trying to find healthier snacks as I try to teach myself some better eating habits. This bar is gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, 100% plant based ingredients, non-gmo, organic, soy free, and kosher! Wow if that's not healthy I don't know what is. Of course it's also quite tasty and makes the perfect snack!

I'm sure by now you can all clearly see why I'm obsessed with TheraBox. If you want to join in on all the self-care goodness you can use my code CDANCE10 for 10% off your first order. Just in time for the holiday boxes which I've heard are stacked with all types of wonderful goodies. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

Until next time. 💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connecting Mind and Body

An Introduction

An Open Thank You Letter